Transcript Requests

To have a transcript sent to a college, university, enrichment program or other institution, you can complete this Transcript Request Form or email specific directions of where to mail, fax or email the transcript to Ms. Clark, CCHS registrar, at

To speak with Ms. Clark, call her at 618-457-3371 Ext. 227.